Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Small-Cell Lung Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides an overview of the Small-Cell Lung Cancer pipeline landscape.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Small-Cell Lung Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer , complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Small-Cell Lung Cancer pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II and Preclinical stages are:- 1, 9, 47, 33, 2, 36 and 6 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 3 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Small-Cell Lung Cancer pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Mentioned in Small-Cell Lung Cancer are: AbbVie Inc, Advenchen Laboratories LLC, Aeglea BioTherapeutics Inc, Amgen Inc, Andarix Pharmaceuticals Inc, Aposense Ltd, Aprea AB, Ascentage Pharma Group Corp Ltd, Astellas Pharma Inc, Astex Pharmaceuticals Inc, AstraZeneca Plc, Autolus Ltd, AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc, Bavarian Nordic A/S, Bayer AG, BeiGene Ltd, Beta Pharma Inc, BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals Inc, BioLineRx Ltd, Bionomics Ltd, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Celgene Corp, Celldex Therapeutics Inc, Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc, Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd, Cotinga Pharmaceuticals Inc, Cytori Therapeutics Inc, Double Bond Pharmaceutical International AB, Eli Lilly and Co, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, G1 Therapeutics Inc, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Hanmi Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd, Horizon Pharma Plc, Immunomedics Inc, Incyte Corp, Ipsen SA, Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co Ltd, Johnson & Johnson, Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc, MabVax Therapeutics Holdings Inc, MedImmune LLC, Merck & Co Inc, Merck KGaA, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc, Mirati Therapeutics Inc, Moderna Therapeutics Inc, Mologen AG, Nektar Therapeutics, NewLink Genetics Corp, Nippon Kayaku Co Ltd, Novartis AG, Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd, Pfizer Inc, Pharma Mar SA, Plexxikon Inc, Rafael Pharmaceuticals Inc, Recombio SL, Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Inc, Sierra Oncology Inc, Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd, Sunshine Biopharma Inc, Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc, Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Tarveda Therapeutics Inc, Tesaro Inc, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Trillium Therapeutics Inc, Trovagene Inc, United Therapeutics Corp, Verastem Inc, Xencor Inc, Zensun (Shanghai) Sci & Tech Co Ltd, ZIOPHARM Oncology Inc
Request for a Sample Copy of this Research Report at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/0926874992/small-cell-lung-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2018/inquiry?source=apexnews&Mode=01
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
2. The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Small-Cell Lung Cancer by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
3. The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
4. The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
5. The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Small-Cell Lung Cancer therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
6. The pipeline guide evaluates Small-Cell Lung Cancer therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
7. The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
8. The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Small-Cell Lung Cancer
Reasons to buy this Report:
1. procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
2. Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
3. Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
4. Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
5. Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Small-Cell Lung Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
6. Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
7. Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Important Points Covered In Table of Content are:
Therapeutics Assessment, Assessment by Target, Assessment by Mechanism of Action, Assessment by Route of Administration, Assessment by Molecule Type, Pipeline Overview, Pipeline by Companies, Pipeline by Universities/Institutes, Products under Development by Companies, Products under Development by Universities/Institutes.