Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 (NPY Y2 Receptor or NPY2R) pipeline Target constitutes close to 6 molecules. Out of which approximately 6 molecules are developed by Companies. The latest report Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 (NPY Y2 Receptor or NPY2R) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 (NPY Y2 Receptor or NPY2R) – Neuropeptide Y receptor type 2 (Y2R) is a protein encoded by the NPY2R gene. It is expressed abundantly in the central nervous system. It is also seen in the spleen, liver and intestine. It regulates the release of neurotransmitters by functioning as an autoreceptor and heteroreceptor. The molecules developed by companies in Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2 and 4 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Metabolic Disorders and Central Nervous System which include indications Obesity, Epilepsy, Type 1 Diabetes (Juvenile Diabetes) and Type 2 Diabetes.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 (NPY Y2 Receptor or NPY2R) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Complete research report on Arterial Thrombosis- Pipeline is available at:
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 (NPY Y2 Receptor or NPY2R)
– The report reviews Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 (NPY Y2 Receptor or NPY2R) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 (NPY Y2 Receptor or NPY2R) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 (NPY Y2 Receptor or NPY2R) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 (NPY Y2 Receptor or NPY2R) targeted therapeutics
For Any queries feel free to reach us at:
Reasons to buy:
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 (NPY Y2 Receptor or NPY2R)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Neuropeptide Y Receptor Type 2 (NPY Y2 Receptor or NPY2R) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Drug Profiles :
AAT-008, AN-3485, BBI-2000, EB-01, EB-05 , grapiprant, HPT-721, NCT-10004, pertussis [strain BPZE1] vaccine, secukinumab, SIG-1322, WOL-071007
Drug Profiles :
BIX-01294, CM-272, EZM-8266, Small Molecules to Inhibit G9a for Breast Cancer, Small Molecules to Inhibit G9a for Oncology, TM-2115, verticillin A.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development are :
Domainex Ltd., Epizyme Inc.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. These reports include in-depth market research studies i.e. market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more.
For more information contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (704) 266-3234
Connect With us On: