Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) – Muscarinic cholinergic receptor 2 is an acetylcholine receptor. It is expressed in various regions of the brain including the cerebellum, cerebral cortex, hippocampus, medulla, striatum, and thalamus, and in lung and prostate. It mediates smooth muscle contractility. Increase in M2 receptor has been associated with depression.
Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) pipeline Target constitutes close to 9 molecules. Out of which approximately 9 molecules are developed by Companies.The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 4, 2 and 2 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System, Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones, Cardiovascular, Dermatology and Genetic Disorders which include indications Alzheimer’s Disease, Overactive Bladder, Depression, Parkinson’s Disease, Amnesia, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Anxiety Disorders, Axillary Hyperhidrosis, Cognitive Disorders, Epilepsy, Fragile X Syndrome, Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome), Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Rett Syndrome, Schizophrenia, Stroke and Urinary Incontinence.
The latest report Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Complete research report on Arterial Thrombosis- Pipeline is available at:
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2)
– The report reviews Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) targeted therapeutics
For Any queries feel free to reach us at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/0115155424/muscarinic-acetylcholine-receptor-m2-chrm2-pipeline-review-h2-2017/inquiry
Reasons to buy:
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2 (CHRM2) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Drug Profiles :
AAT-008, AN-3485, BBI-2000, EB-01, EB-05 , grapiprant, HPT-721, NCT-10004, pertussis [strain BPZE1] vaccine, secukinumab, SIG-1322, WOL-071007
Drug Profiles :
BIX-01294, CM-272, EZM-8266, Small Molecules to Inhibit G9a for Breast Cancer, Small Molecules to Inhibit G9a for Oncology, TM-2115, verticillin A.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development are :
Domainex Ltd., Epizyme Inc.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. These reports include in-depth market research studies i.e. market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more.
For more information contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (704) 266-3234
Connect With us On: