Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 (GPRC1G or MGLUR7 or GRM7) pipeline Target constitutes close to 7 molecules. Out of which approximately 6 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 (GPRC1G or MGLUR7 or GRM7) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 (GPRC1G or MGLUR7 or GRM7) – Metabotropic glutamate receptor 7 is a protein encoded by the GRM7 gene. G-protein coupled receptor for glutamate. Ligand binding causes a conformation change that triggers signaling via guanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) and modulates the activity of down-stream effectors, such as adenylate cyclase. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System, Ear Nose Throat Disorders and Genetic Disorders which include indications Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Anxiety Disorders, Acute Sensorineural Hearing Loss, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), DiGeorge Syndrome, Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Hearing Disorders, Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome), Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Presbycusis, Rett Syndrome, Status Epilepticus, Tinnitus and Visceral Pain.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 (GPRC1G or MGLUR7 or GRM7) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Complete research report on Arterial Thrombosis- Pipeline is available at:
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 (GPRC1G or MGLUR7 or GRM7)
– The report reviews Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 (GPRC1G or MGLUR7 or GRM7) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 (GPRC1G or MGLUR7 or GRM7) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 (GPRC1G or MGLUR7 or GRM7) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 (GPRC1G or MGLUR7 or GRM7) targeted therapeutics
For Any queries feel free to reach us at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/0115155429/metabotropic-glutamate-receptor-7-gprc1g-or-mglur7-or-grm7-pipeline-review-h2-2017/inquiry
Reasons to buy:
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 (GPRC1G or MGLUR7 or GRM7)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 (GPRC1G or MGLUR7 or GRM7) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Drug Profiles :
AAT-008, AN-3485, BBI-2000, EB-01, EB-05 , grapiprant, HPT-721, NCT-10004, pertussis [strain BPZE1] vaccine, secukinumab, SIG-1322, WOL-071007
Drug Profiles :
BIX-01294, CM-272, EZM-8266, Small Molecules to Inhibit G9a for Breast Cancer, Small Molecules to Inhibit G9a for Oncology, TM-2115, verticillin A.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development are :
Domainex Ltd., Epizyme Inc.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. These reports include in-depth market research studies i.e. market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more.
For more information contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (704) 266-3234
Connect With us On: